Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Mother - Much more than a God !!!


This is one is dedicated to all loving mothers in world ...
Who said we cant see God on world i see it and mostly many of them see it too daily and its none other than your "Loving Mother".
And also i firmly believe in quote "Luv at first sight" when you fall in love with your mother just when you were born in her be-loving arms. The only true love you can get is from your mother.Whether its joy or sorrow for you , your mother is the only person who stands with you.And one has said that God cant be everywhere thats why he made mothers :).
I think only person who cares about you in world and who is trustworthy is your mother. No one can take her place in case of love and care and i bet on this..Mothers will love their children no matter what they do.
Mother is the one who understands you and can read your mind. No one can describe the love , feelings and affection a mother has towards its child.Its mother and her discipline which takes a child on right way of life.
My mother has also been the best role model for me. Mother act as a biggest motivator in your life and has huge impact on us.She has thought me not to worry about what others think or say about me, as long as I’m doing the right thing.Today where you are or what you are is just because of your mother.
My mother is my life !!!

All I am I owe to my mother.I can never thank my mother enough for what she has given me.
Love you mom <3 <3 :) !!!

1 comment: